BGP takes seriously the obligation to contribute to the societies in the countries and regions it operates. BGP has provided a great deal of technology transfer to the local companies by training local employees and by hiring as many locals as possible. In addition, BGP has made significant contributions to medical and educational organizations.
BGP believes that it can not achieve success without the support of the local society. One obligation of the company is to respond to public needs. BGP will continue to contribute to the societies in which it works.
• BGP staff crowned as a chief in Nigeria
• BGP donates blood treatment equipment in Iran
• An R & D center established in Sudan
• BGP aids local people
• BGP Crew 8634A supports local wheat harvest in Turkmen
• BGP donates to Pakistan Flood Relief
Drilling water well for local village