|BGP, as a member of the International Association of Geophysical Contractors, is dedicated to ensuring the standards contained in this organization. In addition, in seeking contract with energy companies, we consistently makes every effort to apply and adhere to the guidelines of the International Association of Oil and Gas Producers in the development and application of its Health, Safety and Environmental Management System.
BGP fully understands that the most important resources on the earth for mankind are the mankind itself and the natural resources it depends upon for existing. Therefore, there is nothing more important in the world than our health and safety, and it is a long-term and fundamental policy for BGP to be human-oriented, attach primary importance to safety, take a road of sustainable development, and devote itself to worldwide environmental protection.
BGP is committed to:
• Providing quality services to clients at all times and in all places
• Following industrial standards in operations
• Meeting all requirements set by clients and helping them succeed by all means possible
• Abiding by local laws and regulations
• Respecting local people, religions and customs
• Minimizing the impact on environment
• Ensuring health and safety of its employees, contractors and people affected or associated with
• Doing whatever others are unable to do and doing well whatever others may fail to do
We believe that your confidence in BGP will definitely bring us successful cooperation and mutual prosperities.